FSFE at F.SDEM

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Dec 30 22:23:50 UTC 2001

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 12:10:25PM +0100, Henrion Benjamin wrote:

> Another good place to do a meeting is the FOSDEM in Brussels in
> February, it could be a well suited place to do such things?
>
> A friend of mine is one of the organisator, so...And RMS will be there,
> and other members of FSF Europe.

As members for the FSF Europe go I think that
	Werner, Raphael, Frederic and Bernhard (yes, me)
will probably be at the F.SDEM.

Right now I am still waiting for some information,
as I was going to do a talk but this got stuck somewhere
in the communication process so all slot seem to be taken.
Contact has been reestablished and we'll see about this.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)