Google Code Hosting

Patrick Ohnewein patrick.ohnewein at lugbz.org
Fri Oct 27 11:05:20 UTC 2006

Jeroen Dekkers schrieb:
> At Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:10:50 +0200,
> Patrick Ohnewein wrote:
>> The installation of gforge is not a simple task, we are now migrating to
>> a new server and it is not just a matter of "apt-get install gforge"...
>
> I think that trac is better for a small project.

I don't know trac, but seeing a growing number of sites using it, you
probably are right!

Maybe the difference is in the number of projects you want to host and
if there should be the possibility to register as user and to request
new projects. That's handled relatively good by gforge, don't know if
trac has this workflowing features.

Happy hacking!
Patrick

--
Save software competition use Free Software like GNU/Linux
See you at the SFScon2006 http://www.SFScon.it