SIP client for MacOS?

Jan-Christoph Borchardt JanCBorchardt at fsfe.org
Sun May 1 08:05:06 UTC 2011

Hey Pb,

I don’t have experience with Blink and can only judge from the download
page / Wikipedia.

I generally suggest Jitsi (formerly SIP Communicator): http://jitsi.org
It is licensed under LGPL, multi-platform from the start instead of having
just ports, available in more languages and also supports other messaging
protocols such as XMPP (and ICQ, AIM, YIM for those of your friends still
stuck on them).