Could there be a law to protect the free choice of operating system?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Mar 4 11:03:40 UTC 2013

Guido Arnold <guido at fsfe.org>
> Like many of us, I went through the same nightmare and started a
> collection of hardware vendors who sell either without any software or
> even with Free Software preinstalled:
>
> https://www.wiki.fsfe.org/Hardware%20Vendors

Ebuyer.com offer Zoostorm (a rebadged Clevo), often without any
software preinstalled.  http://www.ebuyer.com/search?mfr=1181

Feel free to add it if you like.  wiki.fsfe doesn't allow free edits,
OpenID or anything similarly useful, I have lost my wiki details again
and guests aren't allowed to reset their own passwords.  How much info
is lost to fsfe that way, I wonder...

Hope that informs,