BLACK!

Kim Bruning (seperate for lists) kim2 at bruning.demon.nl
Sun Jun 3 20:02:50 UTC 2001

On Sat, 2 Jun 2001, to the sound of much happiness and jubilation, Anja
Gerwinski wrote:

> Hi Kim and all!
>
> What about printing the lines in some shade of "glowing" light green
> on a gray map? I mean like the samples on the bottom of the page:
>
>   http://agnes.dida.physik.uni-essen.de/~anja/gnu/lineart/
>
> I think that any writing on the back should be printed in white.
>
> I still haven't decided which gnu is best. I need to focus on one and
> work out the final version this weekend. If you favor a specific gnu
> (or a specific combination of the existing ones) please let me know.

Wow, not only do they look nicer than I imagined, they look nicer than I
could have imagined. (As A.C.Clarke would say)

As to voting... oh dear, ummm,
the  1as look nice, but the GNU on 1c looks more friendly. :-)
Any of them look nice enough for me to be impatient as to when I can
finally get my FSFEurope T-shirt.

Okay okay, enough amazement for one day.

[
In other news:
http://savannah.gnu.org/images/floating.jpg

is a really cool image, which should be T-shirtified at some point also,
for the discerning GNU guru's out there. (But that's for another day, I'm
sure :-) )
]

Thank you very much Anja!

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning

May Saint IGNUcious bless you and your computer. ;-)
http://opop.nols.com/gnu.html
http://www.stallman.org/saint.html