hypothetical(?) GPL problem

John Tapsell tapselj0 at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 09:16:04 UTC 2001

I've been reading this discussion with some interest, and feel that you have
all missed the point.
What we need to do is become a militant fsf group - and put the hit out on
anyone that gets in our way.  Remeber that Freedom is Slavery, and that Peace
is War.
We need to hit them with everything we've got, and force them to our way of
thinking.

I can donate £1.5 mil of top of the range weapons.

JohnFlux

  --
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or