Change for Caldera OpenLinux Workstation

John Tapsell tapselj0 at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Jun 28 10:23:46 UTC 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

>If we are to give it a "pure GNU/Linux" stamp, it must contain Free
>Software only. So every package on the distribution must qualify
>according to the Free Software definition of the FSF.

Not to be picky or anything, but that would imply to me that it just contained
the linux kernel and programs owned by the GNU...

Might want to see how other ppl react ..

--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too
young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or