Change for Caldera OpenLinux Workstation

Lutz Horn lh at lutz-horn.de
Thu Jun 28 16:30:09 UTC 2001

Hi all,

* Hong Feng <fred at mail.rons.net.cn> [20010629 00:58 +0800]:
> if all of us in the mailing list like this idea, then we need to draft
> a set of criteria to evalute the freedom degrees of the distributions.
> Any comments on the criteria are welcome to send me to collect.

We could consinder the guidelines set up by the Debian project. They
mark all non-free packages clearly. Even a Virtual RMS is included in
form of a little tool called vrms. This gives you a list of all non-free
packages currently installed on your system.

Regrads
Lutz
--
Lutz Horn <lh at lutz-horn.de>