Change for Caldera OpenLinux Workstation

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Thu Jun 28 17:00:00 UTC 2001

 || On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 18:30:09 +0200
 || Lutz Horn <lh at lutz-horn.de> wrote:

 lh> We could consinder the guidelines set up by the Debian
 lh> project. They mark all non-free packages clearly. Even a Virtual
 lh> RMS is included in form of a little tool called vrms. This gives
 lh> you a list of all non-free packages currently installed on your
 lh> system.

Please note that the "level of freedom" for Debian packages is
determined by the Debian Free Software Guidlines, which are not
satisfactory. If we are going to do something like this, we need to
apply the Free Software definition of the FSF.

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>