Change for Caldera OpenLinux Workstation

Lars Weber me at lars.in-berlin.de
Fri Jun 29 00:16:08 UTC 2001

  Georg> Please note that the "level of freedom" for Debian packages is
  Georg> determined by the Debian Free Software Guidlines, which are not
  Georg> satisfactory. If we are going to do something like this, we need to
  Georg> apply the Free Software definition of the FSF.

Out of curiosity: what exactly are the problems with the Debian Free
Software Guideline?  I would suspect them to be mostly related to section
4 (Integrity of The Author's Source Code), right?  Are there any other
problems?

Gruß,
Lars

--
[ Lars Weber ]--------<me at lars.in-berlin.de>------[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++