portuguese resolution on free software

Ruben Leote Mendes ruben at nocturno.org
Sun Oct 3 03:10:34 UTC 2004

Hello Graham,

As a native portuguese speaker your translation looks excellent to me!

I would also like to add that in the same parliamentary discussion
another proposal from the same party, which proposed that Portugal
reverse it's (favorable) position about software patents, was refused.

The transcription of the full debate is available (in portuguese) in PDF:

http://www3.parlamento.pt/dari/DARIDoc.aspx?Doc=aHR0cDovL0lOVFJBU1JWL2FybmV0L0RvY3VtZW50cy9EUkFBL0RpJUMzJUExcmlvcyUyMGRhJTIwQXNzZW1ibGVpYSUyMGRhJTIwUmVwJUMzJUJBYmxpY2EvRGklQzMlQTFyaW9zJTIwSSUyMFMlQzMlQTlyaWUvSVglMjBMZWdpc2xhdHVyYS8zLiVDMiVBQSUyMFNlc3MlQzMlQTNvJTIwTGVnaXNsYXRpdmEvREFSSTAwNS5wZGY%3d&Nome=DARI005.pdf

Regards,
Rúben

Rúben Leote Mendes - ruben at nocturno.org