University course in Free Software

Rudy Gevaert rudy at zeus.UGent.be
Tue Oct 12 11:05:05 UTC 2004

Hi Jonas,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 12:35:58PM +0200, Jonas Oberg wrote:
> Starting this november, I will be teaching a course in Free Software
> philosophy and theory at the University of Göteborg, Sweden. Having
> received some interest about this course from foreign students, we have
> decided to give the course in English and invite students from other
> countries to participate as well. The course is a distance learning
> course, so students can participate from anywhere in the world.
>
> Additional information about the course can be found here:
>
>    http://www.informatik.gu.se/eng/education/
>
> Any help with dissiminating information about this course would be much
> appreciated.

Does one has to enroll at you university?  It says the course is
gratis, but aren't there any other costs?

I do find that 7.5 ECTS points is very high.  A big course here at the
University of Ghent is about 6-7 points.

Kind regards,

Rudy

--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy at zeus.UGent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org