looking for a research grant/scholarship

Axel Schulz axel at schulz.ph
Tue Oct 26 16:52:06 UTC 2004

Hello list members,

I am not sure if this is an appropriate enquiry to this list but I am desperately looking for a research grant for my PhD studies at the CCSR (http://www.ccsr.cse.dmu.ac.uk/). I am an ethicist and I intend to do deal with the "free software issue" in my thesis.
Does anyone of you know where I can apply for money? I would be grateful for any hint.

I am aware of the 6th Framework Programme of the EU Commission. But I suppose there are more programmes/possibilities. Well, as I said, I would be really grateful for any help!

Thank you so much in advance!

best regards,
Axel

axel at schulz.ph