FDL again, was: My concerns about GPLv3 process

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Sat Feb 25 10:59:47 UTC 2006

   > And if you lots of people modify a small program, and do not
   > collect copyright assignments, then you will have a long list of
   > copyright holders.  Nothing different from dedications.

   Says you who permanently keeps pointing out subtle differences in
   others' comparisons. Do you really need to be explained the
   difference between dedications and a list of copyright holders?

Again, I suggest you read what was written.  I did not claim that they
are exactly the same, just that they are not different enough to
warrant differentiation.