Figures about Free Software companies this year

Sergey Matveev stargravesm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 05:23:03 UTC 2009

Greetings,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 06:52:13PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:

> Would you be kind enough to write an article and submit it to, say,
> <URL:http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/>? Stories like this, with
> enough detail, can *really* help people working in other companies to
> get management support for doing something similar.

Today they made my post available:

 http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/community_posts/free_software_real_business

However I wrote it at first in my fellowship's blog.

--
Happy hacking, Sergey Matveev                   () ASCII Ribbon Campaign
FSF Associate member #5968 | FSFE Fellow #1390  /\ Keep it simple!