[Fsfe-ie] [MAP] POTD: 2003-08-06, gathering v2.0

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Fri Aug 1 00:25:19 CEST 2003

heh, I was sure I knew where it was until I looked at a map.
It reminded me of playing pin the tail on the donkey at first
but I'm pretty sure it's within eyeshot of where I put the arrow:

http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/ben_shaws.png

(across the road from a pub called O'Neills)

Hope you can make it for a bit at least.

ciaran.