[Fsfe-ie] Talk on software patents

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Sun Aug 17 15:03:06 CEST 2003

Hi i am a representative of UCD Netsoc. we are looking to do a series of
talks on a rough theme of "legal issues with computing/Internet in
Ireland". Since the issue of software patents if current we are looking
to invite a speaker to give a talk on the subject (against software
patents, not for). Does anyone have any suggestions on who to try and
invite / does anyone want to invite themselves. The person does not
nessarily have to be living in iteland, we would be willing to pay
travel costs.

Thanks

David Cathcart (OCM)