[Fsfe-ie] Talk on software patents

adam beecher lists at spamfilter.cc
Sun Aug 17 16:35:28 CEST 2003

How about Alan Cox? He understands the issues, he feels strongly about them,
he's a kernel hacker (demands respect from geeks), he's a Red Hat employee
(demands respect from suits), he lives in Wales (cheap), and I get the
impression he'll do things like this for beer (ditto).

adam

When  cryptography  is  outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.