[Fsfe-ie] Videoshop Mark 2

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Fri Dec 5 13:28:27 CET 2003

Hi,

The screen shot can be used to address a number of different audiences.
The content would need repurposing. The metadata can be used effectively
to particularise the audience to which the content is to be served.

I've created these two pages; I've pasted in some of the list text to
particularise the content

* http://testers.mkdoc.com/hidden-fsfe-ie/patents-bad-jo-coe/

* http://testers.mkdoc.com/hidden-fsfe-ie/patents-bad-consumer/

I've particularised the pages in the following metadata elements

* Audience
* Identifier
* Description

(I've left the Subject element (keywords) but this is relevant too.)

This metadata can also be used to syndicate the content to other sites
also. These sites could particularise the feed they required by
filtering the content on these or other metadata elements, such as language

These are example feeds generated by the metadata

http://testers.mkdoc.com/hidden-fsfe-ie/patents-bad-jo-coe/.meta.rdf
http://testers.mkdoc.com/hidden-fsfe-ie/patents-bad-jo-coe/.headlines.rss

--
Adam

(I've overused the word 'particularise' above, sorry )