[Fsfe-ie] Meeting details for tonight (FreeSoftware gathering)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Wed Jul 2 16:27:05 CEST 2003

We now have 11 people that have decided to come along.

The plan is to grab 11 seats somewhere on the top floor
since it's the quietest.

How will you recognise us?
I'll stick some pages with "fsfe-ie" printed on them on the
table.  Hopefully the "Food Stuffs For Everyone - Including Ethiopians"
group won't show up and cause confusion.

Or look for any of these people:
Ciaran O'Riordan (www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/images/ciaran_photograph.png)
Linas Jakucionis
Ben Klaasen
Malcolm Tyrrell
3jane
Aidan Delaney
Kevin O'Riordan
Paul Reilly
Fergal Daly
Robert Fitzsimons
Sean O'Donnell

Hopeful goals: Fighting software patents, Adopt-an-MEP project?,
does anyone have useful access to politicians or the media?, find
out what projects people would like to work on, anyone interested
in making a FreeSoftware Press Pack?, find out who is well informed
and who wants to be well informed, find out who we are so that we
can organise quicker next time there is a fightable threat to Free
Software, drink decent micro-brewery beers/ales/stouts, who would
be interested in setting up a formal Irish non-profit?, etc. etc.