[Fsfe-ie] FF MEPs

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Fri Jul 4 18:10:34 CEST 2003

I just spoke to David Harmon who works with the FF MEPs, he said they haven't
finalised a position and would be interested in talking to us. He will be
going to Brussells next week to talk to Feargus O'Beara who I think is on the
Telecoms panel over there. He will have more info next week. I think I will
be away when he is free so we might need someone else to meet up with him.

Is anyone actively writing a paper or stealing good papers from FFII etc?