[Fsfe-ie] hi Free Software Foundation - ireland

adam at diamat.org.uk adam at diamat.org.uk
Thu Jul 24 03:43:57 CEST 2003

hi,

hello from sheffield :) - i've just read your list archive [1] and
thought i'd say hi from sheffield indymedia
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/ (list archive
http://lists.indymedia.org/pipermail/imc-sheffield/)

we've not been going much longer than you and launched our web site last
month - i thought you may be interested in the lead story 'Free Software
Matters' [2]

i'd be interested in trying to raise UK MEPs awareness to The European
Parliment vote on the software patents directive on the 1 st of
september ... and intend to plagarise your archive and compose some spam
- i hope this ok ;)

all the best

--
adam