[Fsfe-ie] Draft rules

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Wed Nov 5 19:05:19 CET 2003

Glenn Strong <Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie> writes:
> On Wednesday, November 5, 2003 at 05:37 +0000, Aidan Delaney wrote:

> > 	c) instead of "promote Free Software in the
> >        media, online and in daily activities" should we actually state
> > promote FS in business, education and media?

or even just "to promote and defend Free Software"?
(no need to limit it to specific groups, especially excluding the
general public)

> > 	d) What's the time scale for this?
>
> It depends on whether we can agree a final constitution in time, but
> ideally we would do this at the next IFSO get-together (November
> 13th).

There are a few other issues with the charter, and it would be easiest
to discuss them in person.

How about we discuss IFSO on Nov 13th, and create it at the next
meeting: Dec 11th? (and found/announce on Jan 5th)

I suggest we send a copy to AFFS and FSFE before we all agree to it,
lest we repeat mistakes they wish they didn't make etc.

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/