[Fsfe-ie] a committee for IFSO

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Tue Nov 25 19:31:04 CET 2003

Malcolm Tyrrell <malcohol at eircom.net> writes:
> Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> > By having just 3 people...

> ...So how about 5 then?
>
> Glenn has put himself forward. Anyone else with the time and commitment?

okay, I'd still much prefer 3, but I also prefer to get a decision and
move on.  So how about a committee of 4, adding Glenn.

committee of 4:
me
malcolm
aidan
glenn

The charter says that in case of deadlock, the chairman gets a second
vote, so odd/even isn't an issue.  (also, I don't see what
big contraversial decisions would lead to deadlock.)

Can we agree on this?

(I've been holding off an email about working on the EUCD because I
didn't want to get in the way of this thread, but I'll post it tonight
and anyone responding should also indicate a yes/no to the 4 person
suggestion at the end of their mail)

(I also still haven't posted the summary of the last meeting, I'll try
do this tonight)

--
Ciaran O'Riordan - http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/