[Fsfe-ie] Tonight's meeting

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at realmeasures.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 27 18:01:43 CET 2003

The most important thing they are doing is handing the honors off, so the
actors are different and 1) cannot be held accountable for the past history
and 2) can be made to feel obligated to take a waffling ("compromise" or
"balance") position until such time as they can be leaned on to listen to
patent establishment "reason."

Seth