[Fsfe-ie] Truncated message about ComputerScope

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Sun Sep 7 13:08:10 CEST 2003

> following up this issue.  I think my call for volunteers was truncated.  I

I didn't see any call for volunteers from this address. Volunteers for what?

> That way we can get a community both aware and behind us.  Maybe someone
> kind might even sponsor a site for us?

I'll be happy to host anything needed for this and any other campaign that
will advance FS and/or OSS. You're also welcome to the template wrapper I
use on broadband4ballinlough.org and ie-watch.org and, if I have time, a
template for the site. I'm not a fingerpainter, but I'm not so bad.

I'll defer on content though. ;)

adam