[Fsfe-ie] Patents, current situation?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon Sep 22 11:44:19 CEST 2003

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:02:32AM +0100, adam beecher wrote:
> > Fax and email are our only options.  I have no Fax access.  This list/note
> > won't be ready until teatime today (Monday), so I'm looking for someone
> > that can send a 1 page FAX to loads of Strasbourg numbers, sometime after
> > 1800h.  Any takers?
> >
> Define "loads".
>
> adam

102.  (15 IE & 87 UK MEPs.)

(and if possible it could be 2 pages.)

This would be better spread between multiple peoples.  Anyone else
available?

We're starting at zero, so any FAXes you could send would be a bonus.

Also, this number would be reduced if we could email some MEPs.  Anyone
have a listing of any available strasbourg addresses for MEPs?
(they mightn't be able to check home or part email in strasbourg)

ciaran.