[Fsfe-ie] Invitation to participate in Indymedia Ireland Conference

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Fri Apr 2 03:58:47 CEST 2004

> I think we should definitely have an information stand, at least, at this
> conference.

I'm not sure if I'll be here on the 23rd->29th, but if I am, I'll also
do some shifts.  I'd also make myself available for any panel
discussions etc. related to free software, but I won't know until the
20th whether I'll actually be here at all.

I have a copy of the 100% FS version of Knoppix, so maybe we could make
some copies and hand them out? (I've no copying facilities though.)
(see http://live-gnu-linux.infodrom.org/)

Also, we should get the flyer idea in order too.  There's a number of
tweaks that have to be made, which I meant to suggest, but I fell off
the net for a while there, so I'll mail the list in a few days with some
changes.

...and I have some rolls of Gnu stickers, everyone likes free stickers :)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/