[Fsfe-ie] Brussles

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Fri Apr 16 13:14:10 CEST 2004

Hi,
	i just got back from the conference in Brussels. As i was the
only person from Ireland in attendance i was given a number of
promotional materials on the premise that they be used constructively to
campaign against software patents in Europe (a mini-demonstration was
specifically mentioned). They comprise of 5 yellow no to software
patents t-shirts (same as the ones give out at the event .. i believe
they are large in size), and 400 (roughly)no to software patents
stickers (the ones talking about the progress bar patent). I didnt take
any of the large webshop posters as they were prohibitively large for the
flight home. I said i would give these to the committee. It was also
mentioned that we could sell the t-shirts if we needed to raise money
for anything anti-software patents. I will bring them all along to the
next meeting.