[Fsfe-ie] Indymedia update

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Thu Apr 22 19:14:08 CEST 2004

Indymedia update:

I've been speaking to Checkov Feeney. Here are a few points:
* Conference doors don't officially open until 18:00
  tomorrow. We will have access during the day to set up.
* The big event is Saturday morning when journos will be
  there. We will have to have a few people there for this.
  I've bought a few cheap name badge holders, so If you
  think you might be able to attend mail me and I'll try
  to print a "Your name - IFSO" badge for you (this
  applies even if you can't make Saturday morning). I
  think it opens at 10:00am.
* They have a slot on Thursday evening where they'd like
  us to give a presentation on the free information
  society stuff (i.e. a round up of the e-patent and
  copyright stuff).
* It sounds like they won't need help with the Free
  Software session. Their plan is to introduce some
  beginners to free software using a Knoppix CD.

Good luck,

Malcohol.