[Fsfe-ie] Live CD

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Sat Apr 24 20:01:54 CEST 2004

Sorry for any trouble caused with not-fully uploaded cd. I'm uploading
the rest now, if you do download it and it's less than 690 megs there's
something wrong. Here's the md5 sum:
ffd2a9eed363eab6c35142990e6bfc2c  ifso-morphix-final-24-04-2004.iso (new
version)

Just checking the derivatives guidelines for morphix:
http://am.xs4all.nl/morphix/MDDLICENSE

They're not obligatory, but  i've changed the image to incleude
the liscence as a textfile, and will notify the morphix people about the
existance of our version later tonight.

New version with liscence
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/

Sorry for any confusion and mixup.