[Fsfe-ie] Re: The Sunday Business Post and the Live CD

mmcweeney at oceanfree.net mmcweeney at oceanfree.net
Mon Apr 26 12:34:38 CEST 2004

Just a thought,
I'm still expecting a call on this, and if not I'll follow up with the contact
I DO have, who (as I said) is NOT on the editorial team.  I'm glad I checked
on the list before making any direct suggestion, because my initial suggestion
HAD been to use the standard Knoppix 3.3 from the web.
I think if the IFSO image was either ready or within a stones' throw, I wouldn't
worry about scripts for ISPs, as these can be published with a link from the
IFSO site anyway.
In case it helps (with a word of caution that some of these may be out of date),
the site http://iiu.taint.org/ had scripts for Irish ISPs.
If anyone is put under undue pressure as a result of this, I wouldn't like to
add to that.  After all, there WILL be other events and opportunities to do
something similar.
I don't want to switch off 'digest mode' for this list, so please copy me on
any thoughts that might be relevant during today.  I'll run with your wishes.

Mel

Get 100 Free Mapping Credits from IOL Mapping! All new site and new
features. Log on for your Free Credits! maps.IOL.ie