[Fsfe-ie] The Sunday Business Post and the Live CD

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Mon Apr 26 19:27:11 CEST 2004

Yes. I was being too careful. It is, of course, a great idea getting
a CD out there.

I like this splash screen, best.

> http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/silent-1024x768-ifso-26-04-04.jpg

> Perhaps:
> ...This CD-ROM is a slightly modified version of the GNU/Linux
> distribution Morphix and is completely Free Software. Help using
> morphix...

How about the following slight change:

...This CD-ROM is a slightly modified version of a distribution of
GNU/Linux called Morphix and is completely Free Software. Help using
Morphix...

It might be nice, but by no means essential, to have a "What is Free
Software" section underneath the comments section. I like the wording in
the current IFSO flyer. Is there a copy online?

It would be great if we had some CDs to give journalists tomorrow
afternoon (I'll try to be there at two). If you drop some over, put
two or three in the green bag under the table so they don't get taken.

Anyone visiting the stand should pop on a t-shirt and replenish
the stocks of stickers, business cards, bookmarks, leaflets, etc.

By the way, Glenn and I gave a brief radio interview for Near FM.
I can't say it went all that well but we (me especially) will have
to get more practise at talking to journos.

Good luck,

Malcohol.