[Fsfe-ie] The Sunday Business Post and the Live CD

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Tue Apr 27 13:56:55 CEST 2004

> I like this splash screen, best.
>
> > http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/silent-1024x768-ifso-26-04-04.jpg

Changed

> How about the following slight change:
>
> ...This CD-ROM is a slightly modified version of a distribution of
> GNU/Linux called Morphix and is completely Free Software. Help using
> Morphix...

Changed, curse my grammer.

> It might be nice, but by no means essential, to have a "What is Free
> Software" section underneath the comments section. I like the wording in
> the current IFSO flyer. Is there a copy online?

Took the version from the website

Changes are reflected in new iso on http://netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/

> It would be great if we had some CDs to give journalists tomorrow
> afternoon (I'll try to be there at two). If you drop some over, put
> two or three in the green bag under the table so they don't get taken.

Just dropped 20 in (3 in the bag underneath) (i've made 40 copies so
far), stand was well stocked with more info that previously (copies of
knoppix and the open cd were there too).  Apparently someone riled up
the local kids last night and they spend about an hour milling around
the building and pounding on it. The main door is now closed and they
are installing a peep hole thingy, i used the side entrance to get in.

David