[Fsfe-ie] KK Local county Council

nils Olofsson nils at eircom.net
Wed Aug 4 06:13:27 CEST 2004

hi all,
I'm meeting with a deputy mayor(Green Party) of kilkenny and going
to explain free Software/ Open Source software to him. I plan to give a
little presentation about it, not more that 10 mins or so, I have some
rough ideas on the content, Who's using Free software in ireland,
who's using free software in other countries, Cost savings, etc.
I'm just wonder if people have some already generated content,(I know I'm been lazy)
that i can stick into the presentation or that i can cut/paste etc...
Thanks
nils