[Fsfe-ie] Can this be true?? Linux migration stopped....

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Thu Aug 5 12:39:10 CEST 2004

While this has obvious benefits in terms of highlighting the practical
dangers of software patents, I have some concerns about it.  The logic
behind this could be used to call into question *any* software
deployment, open source or not.  This risks creating the misleading
impression that software patents are only a threat to open source
software development, when in reality they are a threat to *all*
software development.

Ian.