[Fsfe-ie] Suggested letterhead

Cathal Mc Ginley cathalmcginley at eircom.net
Wed Aug 11 01:08:40 CEST 2004

Glenn Strong wrote:

>* We want a letterhead. It was agreed to ask on-list for a volunteer
>  or volunteers to take responsibility for producing one.

I produced a sample letterhead some months ago during the electronic
voting 'debate'. The LaTeX source (and accompanying scripts, a sample
letter and minimal documentation) can be got from
http://homepage.eircom.net/~cathalmcginley/ifso-letterhead.tar.gz

As I mention somewhere in that archive, perhaps some TeXnicians can have
a look and see if anything can be improved. Or are we looking for a
non-TeX solution?

C.