[Fsfe-ie] IFSO meeting *TODAY* Mahaffey's 2000h

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri Aug 20 17:04:06 CEST 2004

> How much was the P.O. Box?

This was brought up at the meeting and got broad approval.
We will investigate. Someone suggested that private
companies also offer P.O. Boxes.

> * I had a couple of other suggestions about the letter
>   style too:
>   I roughed out a couple of these and can work on it more
>   if that would be helpful.

Cool! As Cathal Mc Ginley reminded me off-list, we have
discussed the presence of the Irish GNU on official
lobbying material and decided against it.

By the way, the current letterhead is too close to the
top of the page for the printer in my office. I'm not
sure if this is going to be a universal problem.

Good luck,

Malcohol.