[Fsfe-ie] CD for the netsocs

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Mon Aug 30 11:40:55 CEST 2004

> Any ideas for the layout of the cd? Here is a rough test, any comments
> (should we use the gnu&hard or just our logo, or both or none?)?
>
> http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/~cathcart/ifso/cd-template.jpg
>
> In the above image the grey backround will be a white basecoat (doesn't
> have to be).

The image looks nice. Can we add the "IFSO" logo on the left, or would it
look too busy?

By the way, I recently transfered my CD collection to a holder, I now have a
pile (probably about two hundred) of assorted plastic CD cases. I'm not
sure how it would look (all different, not in perfect condition, etc).

Malx.

P.S. I've ordered IFSO t-shirts. They should be ready in about three weeks.