[Fsfe-ie] CD for the netsocs

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Mon Aug 30 18:29:43 CEST 2004

 Master shipped via fedex (848560502951 - not showing up yet, give it
an hour or so) to vancouver today.

 Order Faxed in

 Artwork uploaded, i added the ifso logo (irish font) below the center
circle and to the left of the gnu, i don't think it looks too cluttered.

 Turnaround time is 12 days from tomorow then a day or two more for
fedex.

David

P.S. can i "preorder" a tshirt?