[Fsfe-ie] Irish Software Association

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Wed Feb 18 16:43:06 CET 2004

I was chatting to somebody today who is involved in the Irish Software
Association.  He mentioned that somebody in the ISA is working on the issue
of Software Patents, quite possibly from a very different angle than IFSO.

The ISA includes the big boys as members, but the majority of its members
are small businesses, who could be convinced of the case against patents.

I don't know whether this organisation has been lobbied in the past, but in
any case this chap promised to pass the relevant contact details on to me.

http://www.software.ie

Ryan