[Fsfe-ie] IFSO logo suggestions

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Tue Feb 24 16:09:34 CET 2004

> Cathal raises some good reasons as to why we should not use a GNU and
> I think he is correct.

I think many of us reached the same conclusion. Pity, because I asked a
cartoonist friend to sketch us up a Gnu playing an Irish harp and what
he gave me is absolutely beautiful.

For a bit of fun, I thought I'd give the logo thing a go myself.
Here is my effort:
http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Malcolm.Tyrrell/ifso.png
An alternative would be to colour the letters in shades of green
(perhaps 40 shades?).

Before we decide, I think people should submit a few more proposals.

If you'd like to submit something anonymously, send it to me and I'll stick
it up on my website for people to see.

Good luck,

Malcohol.