[Fsfe-ie] Next IFSO meeting- new venue & day?

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Sat Feb 28 03:00:28 CET 2004

Great work on the logos, lads! Cathal's message reminded me of the next meeting, scheduled for 11.3.2004. But, we have to find a new venue since the previous has closed down (we weren't drinking enough) and we talked last time about maybe switching to a Tues/Wed to improve chances of finding somewhere quiet.

Any ideas?

>So lets not spend too much more time on this, I propose >we choose a logo at the next meeting and just go with it.

Teresa