[Fsfe-ie] Eben Moglen in Harvard

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Sun Feb 29 01:50:54 CET 2004

Sigh. To avoid a(nother) wasteful flame war occuring on Monday morning, let
me state for the record that I had no intention (or interest) in discussing
the "open source-edness" of the Helix Player here. I was simply pointing out
that players for Linux are available. Whether people choose to use them or
not is their own decision.

adam