[Fsfe-ie] /faq/

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Thu Jan 8 14:11:07 CET 2004

Hi,

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

> I got a mail from a Sunday Tribune journalist yesterday with a load of
> questions, ...

> ... I'll make some general questions and answers based on his questions,
> and add them to the IFSO FAQ, probably tomorrow.  It might be best to
> treat the FAQ has a gathering point for journalist-level questions.

I think this would be really useful. Journalists are one audience that
need addressing. May be the /faq/ section could be expanded in time to
cover the other audiences identified at
http://ifso.info/free-sw.html#movement. viz:

* law makers,
* software users
	- individuals,
	- governments,
	- schools,
	- universities,
	- businesses.

These categories somewhat overlap those suggested by Malcolm in the
[Copyright and the EUCD] thread; I've put them below for reference:

--
Adam M