[Fsfe-ie] Fw: GNU/Linux -- Free Software

Éibhear ifso at gibiris.org
Mon Jul 5 15:55:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

Read below some comments I sent to the Sunday Business Post regarding an
otherwise good article available at
http://www.sbpost.ie/web/DocumentView/did-558866876-pageUrl--2FMisc-2FBusiness-Resources-2FComputers-In-Business.asp

(sorry if the link is broken -- crap web-mail system).

Éibhear

--
Éibhear Ó hAnluain
IFSO