[Fsfe-ie] meeting tonight, 8pm, benshaws. Agenda:

Ciaran O'Riordan coriordan at compsoc.com
Tue Jul 20 14:49:20 CEST 2004

As per usual, 3rd tuesday of the month: http://ifso.ie/about.html#meetings

Some stuff on the agenda:

Who has contacts in small/medium businesses unions/organisations?  Are there
SMB associations that I could go talk to? or that we could send info about
FS and patent inflation to?

software freedom day: get a speaker? handout leaflets & CDs on Grafton St.?
Send leaflets & CDs to libraries and companies? or what? (not nothing)

Patents directive: status report and plan

Future events: Should IFSO organise more talks with outside speakers?
(Greve/Pilch/Moglen?) or should we do something else?

Where's IFSO going: general plan and informal procedures for getting things
done quicker

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/