[Fsfe-ie] RMS talk, copyright and license

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Tue Jun 1 14:02:31 CEST 2004

Technically i own the copyright, but i hereby give it to the ifso.
I suggested a faily free liscence that would allow things like this.
Possibly something like:

Copyright 2004 Ifso.
 Verbatim copying, distribution, and perforance of all or part of these
 video/audio recordings is permitted in any medium provided this notice
is preserved.

David