[Fsfe-ie] RMS talk, copyright and license

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Tue Jun 1 19:02:31 CEST 2004

The solution for the RMS talk is fine, I think. As a club, IFSO does not have a "seperate legal personality". However, my understanding is that IFSO *can* have assets and/or liabilities and that these belong to the members. I can check this out for sure, if you like, would need to know some facts e.g. is IFSO registered anywhere/has the constitution been lodged, etc.

Teresa
---------