[Fsfe-ie] Transcript

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Jun 4 15:49:47 CEST 2004

On Friday, June 4, 2004 at 13:52 +0100, Conor Daly wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 11:14:42AM +0100 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
> Glenn Strong thought:
> >
> > Anyone who wants to check out the whole transcript, I've placed my
> > working draft online here:
> > http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Glenn.Strong/Documents/ifso/rms-2004-05-24-transcript.html
> > (this link may go dead if I find major flaws in the transcript).
>
> Is this ready to go live yet?

Guess so - I'd like to have more of it proofed but I don't have
time. Malcolm checked 30 more minutes of it as well, so the guts of
the talk are done.

I will update the document if there are any more corrections pointed
out (if someone is going to check part of it against the recording the
MEP and MEP candidate talks should be checked for accuracy).

This URL would be better to use for the live document:
         http://www.ifso.ie/events/2004-05-24/transcript.html

--
Glenn Strong